Almaden Realtor, Therese Swan, is committed to providing the highest quality service in the Almaden Valley real estate market.
As an Almaden Realtor, she utilizes her previous experience in the sale of high-end business and technology consulting in order to thoroughly understand her clients needs, analyze market conditions, and provide her clients with the in-depth information they need to make timely and accurate real estate decisions.
Therese’s clients value her strong negotiating skills that she developed during eight years of executive sales, prior to becoming an Almaden Realtor.
Being sixth out of seven children, Therese grew up in the Bay Area in a family with extremely strong values that recognized the importance of education, hard work, and, above all else, honesty and integrity. She developed an early passion for real estate and began investing in properties right after college.
The Top Almaden Realtor
Therese’s experience and success in both real estate investing and real estate technology eventually led her to pursue a career as an Almaden Realtor in 2003. She quickly gained success selling Almaden Valley real estate, earning a number of honors and awards over the past several years:
- 2012: #1 Almaden Realtor. Therese sold more real estate in Almaden Valley than any other agent – for the fourth year in row. This includes the total number of homes sold and total dollar volume when measured per agent.
- 2012: Recognized by The 2012 Wall Street Journal & REAL Trends Top 1,000 in its annual ranking of the top real estate agents in the United States. Therese is the only Almaden Realtor to make the prestigious 2012 Top 250 by Sales Volume category.
- 2012: Almaden Realtor, Therese Swan, selected by Hudson Homes, a subsidiary of long-time San Jose real estate developer Hudson Industrial Equities, Inc., to sell Fleetwood Almaden Estates, a subdivision consisting of 16 new Almaden homes.
- 2011: #1 Almaden Valley Real Estate Agent. Therese sold more real estate in Almaden Valley than any other agent, including the total number of homes sold and total dollar volume when measured per agent. Therese’s exceptional performance distinguished her among the prestigious group of Top Realtors in all of Santa Clara County.
- 2011: Therese Swan develops and launches an innovative software-as-a-service application to help Almaden home buyers search Almaden real estate by school and / or API scores. (US Patent Pending)
- 2010: #1 Almaden Realtor based on total number of homes sold and total dollar volume when measured per agent.
- 2009: #1 Almaden Realtor based on total number of homes sold and total dollar volume when measured per agent.
- 2007: Ranked #3 among all Almaden Valley Real Estate Agents.
- 2006: Top 5% of all Santa Clara County Realtors.
Therese makes generous donations to a number of Almaden Valley schools. She supports Williams Elementary School by promoting its Annual Crab and Pasta Feed, which is the school’s biggest fundraising event of the year. She also makes contributions to the Almaden Valley community through sponsorships of the Williams Wins Foundation, Graystone Spring Celebration, and Almaden Country School Yearbook.
Therese has a Bachelor of Science degree from The College of William and Mary with majors in both mathematics and computer science. In addition, she studied at the graduate level in advanced computer science at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Therese and her husband live in Almaden Valley. They have three beautiful daughters. As a resident of Almaden Valley, she enjoys hiking in Almaden’s Quicksilver Park, roller skating on the Coyote Creek Trail, and donates much of her spare time and resources to helping the homeless and the disabled.
Summary of Swan’s Background in Tech Industry
Prior to becoming an Almaden Realtor, Therese worked in the technology industry, first as a programmer, then as a project lead, and later in sales for both software and high-end business and technology consulting services. Programming expertise includes both Applications Programming on a multitude of platforms, databases, and operating systems as well as MVS Systems Programming.
- 2001: Founder of startup company focused on mobile web pad using PenPoint technology. First market was the real estate sales professional.
- 2000: Launched sales of new web based product for small software company and was able to obtain executive level support from major business partners including FileNET. As a direct result of Swan’s efforts, FileNET ultimately purchased the product line for $20 million, representing most of the company.
- 1998: Established executive relationships at Bank of America for AT&T. In less than 6 months, closed BofA on using AT&T for their entire ISP service. This was the first significant sale AT&T made to the bank in four years and opened the doors for future AT&T success.
- 1997: Ranked highest in contracted revenue in the entire nation for AT&T Advanced Network Solutions and achieved 200% of quota. Swan’s revenue represented 80% of the Western Region total out of fourteen Sales Execs!
- 1996: Ranked second in Western Region AT&T Advanced Network Solutions out of fourteen Sales Execs.
- 1995: Ranked first in AT&T Bell Labs Professional Services out of a group of six Sales Execs. Revenue was 300% of quota and 50% of total group revenue.
- 1994: Ranked first in AT&T Bell Labs Professional Services out of a group of six Sales Execs. Revenue was 200% of quota and 43% of total group revenue.
- 1993: Managed professional services organization of 20 developers and system designers. Doubled revenue from prior year while still managing to lower expenses. Initiated Mobile Computing Solutions initiative focused using PenPoint as well as other mobile platforms. Customers included TCI Cable and PG&E.
- 1991: Redesigned business processes and was lead designer and developer a Unix-based system that enabled AT&T to achieve financial commitments associated with the retirement and removal of $7 billion in analog equipment. Project was Swan’s idea and also saved AT&T $13 million in reduced labor expense during the first 18 months of deployment.
Using Therese to buy or sell an Almaden home is a wise choice. Her record of excellence, frequent referrals, extensive network of people, and happy clients are proof. You can contact her at 408-656-8240 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out Therese’s Featured Almaden Valley Homes.
More About Therese Swan